7 Easiest Ways to Immigrate to Canada

Work Permit with Job Offer

#1 – Work Permit with Job Offer

If you do not qualify for an intracompany transfer, it may be more difficult to land in Canada. The first obstacle is simply getting a job offer. But then you have to get an  LMIA, telling your potential employer to tell Human Resources and Development Canada that no Canadian can do the job you will be hired to do.

However, Canada has a federal skilled worker program that lists 347 professions that can be specifically applied for. This list includes professions such as hairdresser, copywriter, business manager, and administrative assistant. Therefore, you do not need to be a rocket scientist to meet these criteria. And once you have done this work, your work experience will count towards your application for permanent residence.

Add Comment